The Swan – 4 bedroom, approx 1,950 sq.ft., Detached House – LAST 1 REMAINING No.90 Landen Park.
THE SHOW HOUSE FOR THIS HOUSE TYPE IS ALSO FOR SALE – No. 59 Landen Park. FOR SALE AS SEEN, FULLY FURNISHED – PRICE €565,000
Imagine the comfort of living in a spacious, energy efficient home. Imagine living in a beautifully historic setting with parkland and waterways on your doorstep. Imagine a short stroll into town on Saturday morning to browse through the shops, sip coffee and meet friends. Imagine sporting facilities for the whole family within walking distance of your home. Now imagine your dream lifestyle becoming a reality…..
Naas is a vibrant, cosmopolitan town with a rich and varied history. An ideal choice for the discerning home-owner looking for a lifestyle that combines the convenience and comfort of suburban living with easy access to the city. Quality jobs, good schools, an array of sporting facilities and leisure pursuits with excellent public transport links – living in Naas offers all of this and more; you’re just minutes away from the Curragh, Punchestown, the Japanese Gardens, Kildare Village and with excellent transport links you’re within easy reach of Dublin.
Oldtown has a rich and varied history. The lands on which these homes are built have been the seat of the Kings of Leinster, the site where St Patrick baptised their children and the location selected by the great Irish military engineer, Thomas De Burgh for his house, one of the first Palladian winged houses in the country. Landen Park marks the next exciting chapter in Oldtown’s history as a prestigious residential location.
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
About the Developer
Capital Homes Ltd.Capital Homes is the New Homes division of Capital Securities Corporation Ltd, a Private Equity firm based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly. Landen Park will be our flagship development and will demonstrate our commitment to providing a new standard in quality and comfort for new homes in the Irish market.
In creating our vision for Landen Park we have brought together a highly skilled team all of whom have long-run experience in residential development under our Alliance of Competencies model.
Our developments will have an emphasis on enabling a sustainably comfortable lifestyle using high quality building materials, fixtures and fittings, while ensuring each home is equipped to achieve an A-rated energy efficiency level. Additional non-standard features such as external plug points for electric cars will positively differentiate Capital Homes, while an emphasis on creating an inclusive family and community-based lifestyle will be an integral part of our developments.
Our aim is to establish a brand which has a reputation for providing quality homes, value for money and excellent customer service in terms of the sales process and after-care for residents of Capital Homes’ developments.
Features & Additional Information
Superior Low Energy Design:
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient homes.
• Low energy, low carbon houses.
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
• High performance, low U-value windows and external doors.
• Low emission argon-filled windows which reflect heat back into the room.
• GFCH with ‘A’ Rated Gas Condensing Boiler and multi-zone controls.
• Solar panels for hot water and photovoltaic solar panels for electricity generation.
• Thermal mass for passive heat storage.
• Underfloor heating on ground floor with thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs.
• These quality homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme.
Kitchen & Utility:
• Elegant high-quality fitted kitchens in either contemporary or classic styles with a choice of finishes.
• Fitted storage units to utility room.
Bathrooms & En-Suites:
• Stylish bathrooms with attractive range of high quality sanitary ware and fittings.
• Generous tiling to bathroom and en-suite wet areas.
• Downstairs w.c. fitted with electric towel rail.
• Eircom and UPC available on site.
• Internal walls plastered and painted with a choice of two colours.
• Wood burning stove with bespoke fireplace exclusively designed for Landen Park by Michelle Hetherington.
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard.
• Wired for intruder alarm and cable television throughout and home cinema system in main living room.
• CAT 6 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection.
• Standard light fittings and attractive power points.
• High quality fitted wardrobes to bedrooms with a choice of contemporary or classic styles with assorted storage and hanging options.
• Each home will have an external e-car charge point.
• Low maintenance, attractive brick and render finishes.
• Each house has parking spaces for two cars.
• Gardens are topsoiled and seeded with grass.
• Landen Park is located in the curtilage of Oldtown Demesne renowned for its environmental beauty.
• Professionally landscaped setting bounded by the Oldtown Demesne walls.
• Please note that these homes will be subject to an annual management fee
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March 3pm - 5pm.