REA Coonan, Savills and CBRE are delighted to announce the sale of Carton House Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort, a true Irish “Masterpiece” and an irreplaceable asset.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire Ireland’s finest Resort, superbly located close to Dublin City & Airport, on one of Ireland’s historically most important estates.
Carton House is located in the Greater Dublin Area which is home to an ever expanding population of 1.9m people (census 2016) Carton House is ideally located 25km west of Dublin city centre and only 30km from Dublin Airport. The nearby M4 links the Carton Estate to Dublin city centre, home to Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Dropbox, eBay, , PayPal, Twitter, Uber, Yahoo, Groupon, Salesforce and EA Games.
The Carton Estate adjoins the town of Maynooth which is directly accessible to Carton House via the Lime Walk. Maynooth is an affluent commuter town and home to Maynooth University 9National University of Ireland) – Ireland’s fastest growing university. Maynooth enjoys excellent rail links – both mainline & commuter – with Dublin and all of Ireland’s major cities/population centres.
Ideally located 25km west of Dublin city centre and only 30km from Dublin Airport.
For further information please go to www.projectcartonhouse.com
• Ireland’s most prestigious Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort on 270 HA (668 acres)
• Significant national & international heritage dating back eight centuries
• Magnificent 18th century Palladian House with outstanding modern facilities
• 165 luxury bedrooms including 18 suites in the original, historic Carton House
• Several restaurants & bars and superb Spa, Leisure and Gym facilities
• Extensive Meeting, Conference and Banqueting facilities for up to 350 pax
• Headquarters to the Golfing Union of Ireland (GUI) and the state of the art GUI Academy
• Two Championship golf courses designed by Colin Montgomerie and Mark O’Meara
• World standard high performance, professional sports team training facilities
• Exciting potential to further expand the resort’s facilities, subject to planning permission.