• Beautifully appointed 3 bedroom semi-detached home.
• Off street car parking.
• Private rear garden.
• Strategically located close to all amenities Maynooth has to offer.
• Extends to approx. 1,030 sqft.
Features & Additional Information
-Within easy walking distance to University Campus, Rail Station and easy access to M4 motorway
- Delightful south-west facing rear garden, not overlooked
- Bright neutral colours throughout, stylish contemporary interior
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Built in 2008
- Management Fee €248 per annum
- Popular family orientated development
5.48m x 1.8m
With alarm panel, wood floor, recessed lighting, under-stairs storage and guest w.c (1.35m x 1.81m)
6.27m x 3.28m
With wood floor, recessed lighting, TV/network point, bay window, electric fire with marble insert and granite surround.
3.17m x 5.28m
With floor and wall units, tiled floor, sliding door to garden, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring hob, turbo air extractor fan, tiled splash back, recessed lighting and integrated fridge.
4.55m x 3.34m
With carpet floor and built in wardrobes.
1.18m x 2.57m
With W.C., W.H.B. and shower.
3.64m x 2.75m
With carpet floor, built in wardrobes and TV point.
2.42m x 2.97m
With built in wardrobes, carpet floor and TV point.
2.42 x 2.97m
With W.C., W.H.B. and shower/bath, tiled floor and splash, triton shower, vanity shelf with storage units.
From Dublin take the M4 and take the Maynooth exit. Follow the road into Maynooth (crossing the flyover) and take the left (opposite Topaz). At the next junction turn right, the next left and left again at the T junction. Take the turn for the second development on this road (Castledawson), and continue through this development until you reach Newtown Hall.