• Beautifully appointed Detached Family home with an A3 energy rating
• Four Spacious Bedroom (two En-suite)
• Excellent Location adjacent to Maynooth town
• Triple glazed window and new gas boiler
• Ample off Street Parking to the front
• Extends to approximately (180 sq.m.) (1,939 sq.ft.)
Features & Additional Information
• Large 4 bed detached home in quiet residential setting close to Maynooth town
• Large open spacious living accommodation through the ground floor
• 4 generous Bedrooms with 2 En Suites and Master Bathroom.
• Attic is conversion ready
• Gas fired central heating.
• North West facing low maintenance rear garden.
• Triple glazed windows
Entrance Hallway ;( 5.65m x 1.9m)
With alarm panel, inset LED lights, cornicing, wide kick boards, under stairs storage, Solid engineered Cherrywood floors
Under stairs, tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan.
Living Room; 6.25m x 3.7m
Box bay window feature to front, cornicing, inset LED lights, central hanging chandelier, dual aspect room, windows to front and windows to side, solid engineered Cherrywood floors. Inset solid fuel King Star stove with mixed granite surround and hearth, coving, (UPC), T.V. point,
Playroom; 4.6m x 2.75m
Solid engineered Cherrywood floors, cornicing, box bay window to front.
Large Kitchen/Dining Room; 4.05m x 8.7m
Dual aspect room runs across full width of back of house, dining area has tiled floors, windows in the gable, double French doors out to rear garden, cornicing and inset lights with some pendant hanging lights, tiled floor continues to kitchen area with solid fitted floor and wall mounted presses. Space for American fridge freezer, black mixed granite worktop, central island doubles as breakfast bar, range master 5 ring gas hob and dual oven with grill and heating tray, bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor continues to;
Utility Room; 1.55m x 1.95m
With door to side, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, timber effect veneer worktop, heating controls Baxi, gas boiler, floor and wall mounted presses.
Landing; 2.85m x 3.45m
Solid engineered Cherrywood floors, stairs to attic which has been converted, and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom; 4.4m x 4.7m
Solid engineered Cherrywood floors, box bay window to front, featured inset LED lights, LED lights above built in wardrobe space, UPC T.V. point and plug on wall, heating control thermostat, door to
En Suite; 1.75m x 2.7m
Tiled floor, enclosed double shower, heated towel rail, w.c., w.h.b., shaver light and plugs, extractor fan and frosted windows in gable.
Bedroom No. 2; 4.1m x 3.35m
Solid Cherrywood floors, inset lights in front of built in wardrobes and hanging light in centre of room.
Main Bathroom; 2.95m x 2.4m
Tiled floor, tiled walls, inset LED lights, extractor fan, bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b., shaver light and plug unit and enclosed shower.
Bedroom No. 3; 2.7m x 3.7m
Solid Cherrywood floors, windows overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom No. 4; 3.8m x 3.25m
Solid Cherrywood floor, built in wardrobe, T.V. point and box bay window, LED inset lights and hanging light in centre.
En Suite; 2.4m x 1.7m
Tiled floor, heated towel rail, w.c., w.h.b., shaver light with plug, enclosed shower, partially tiled walls and frosted window in gable.
Fixed stairs to attic; 7.85m x 4.25m
Partially floored, houses hot water service, insulated and has a velux window to rear.
• Off street parking for at least 3 cars.
• Cobble lock driveway with pedestrian side access either side.
• Raised flower beds to front and side.
• Broad entrance gateway with dished path to road.
• Building has handsome butter brick façade.
• Front driveway: 8.25m x 11.35m
Back garden; 10.1m x 11.25m
• Paved pathway is continued around either side of gable and into patio
• Low maintenance garden with raised flower beds to side and rear.
• Small lawn area
• Small pebbled area
• Barn Shed.
• External tap.
• External lights.
Included in the Sale Fixture & Fittings
All curtains, blinds, cooker, hob, extractor fan and light fittings (excluding the kitchen & sitting room) Option to purchase some of the furniture, details available on request.
From Dublin head west on the M4 exit at Maynooth entrance head towards the village coming into the Maynooth turn right onto the main street at the top of main street turn left onto Convent Lane and onto Dunboyne Road Castle Park will be on your right hand side bordered by a stone wall with black iron railings
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.