• Large 3 bed end of terrace with attic space
• Situated in a quiet development in the sought after estate of Newcastle Manor
• Close proximity of local schools, shops and transport links
• Just a 10 minute drive from Citywest Shopping Centre providing Park & Ride facility
• Hazelhatch rail station is just 2 miles away
Features & Additional Information
• Over all size: 110 sqm (1,184sqft)
• Built in 2004
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Side access to rear garden
• Barna Shed
• Security Alarm
• Smoke alarms
• PVC Facia & soffit
• Gas fired central heating
• Off street communal parking
• East facing rear garden
• Light fittings
• Integrated dishwasher
• Washing machine
• Oven & hob
Entrance Hallway: 4.82m x 1.88m
Wooden flooring, radiator, alarm panel, carpet to stairs, coving, door to Guest wc;
Guest wc: 1.65m x 1.34m
Tiled floor and splashback, fitted mirrored storage cabinet, sink, wc, whb, fan.
Sitting Room: 5.57m x 4.16m
Feature fireplace with marble hearth, suitable for a gas fire, coving, wooden flooring, dual aspect with ample natural sunlight, double doors leading to garden.
Large Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.21m x 3.59m
Cream fitted wall and floor units, tiled splashback, oven, hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, light fittings x2, network point, wooden flooring and large bay window.
Landing: 4.29m x 2.27m
Carpeted, radiator, hotpress, stairs to top floor/attic.
Master Bedroom: 3.60m x 3.38m
Carpet, built in wardrobes, blinds, television point, en suite.
En Suite: 2.38m x 0.96m
Fully tiled walls and floors, wc, whb, shower with pump shower, mirrored cabinet, light fitting, fan.
Bedroom No. 2: 3.87m x 3.24m
Carpet, built in wardrobes, wooden floor, blinds, radiator, light fitting.
Bedroom No. 3: 2.95m x 2.28m
Carpet, light fitting, radiator, blinds.
Attic room/Storage: 3.20m x 4.16m
Fully carpeted, velux windows x2, attic access/storage, wooden panelling to ceiling with downlighters
Main Bathroom: 2.04m x 1.69m
Part tiled, shaving light, fan, light fitting, wc. whb, bath, window to front.