• A wonderful opportunity to be involved in the construction of your dream home
• Planning for a small development of three large detached four-bedroom homes of approx. 235 sq. m (2,530 sq. ft).
• Ideally located site of 0.37 ha (0.92 acres) opposite St. Kevin’s GAA Club
• Full specification available upon request
• Only those who qualify under the local needs planning criteria can purchase
Features & Additional Information
• On-site wastewater treatment systems.
• Single entrance to the public road with individual entrances to each site.
• Connected to mains water.
• Planning permission granted on the 1st November 2016.
• Planning Reference: 16 / 952.
• Specification and planning detail available upon request.
The ground floor of this property will consist of a large entrance hallway with a guest W.C., sitting room and guest bedroom on the western side of the home. On the eastern side there will be a large open plan kitchen / lounge area with a utility off and a separate family room. On the first floor there will be three further bedrooms (2 ensuite, master walk in wardrobe), a study and a family bathroom. There will also be a large detached garage of 47 sq. m (506 sq. ft) to the rear of the house.
GPS: 53.330428, -6.760174
By appointment only at any reasonable hour