• Prime land holding with long term development potential
• Suitable for any agricultural or equestrian purpose
• Superb free draining lands with excellent frontage onto two words
• Strategically located between Lucan , Leixlip, Clonee, Blanchardstown Town Centre and M4/M3 motorways
• Expression of interest to be submitted to the Coonan Property before Thursday 7th of June at 12pm
• Price expected €30,000 to €50,000 per acre
Lot 1: 13 acres, Lot 2: 16 acres, Lot 3: 57 acres, Lot 4: 97 acres, entire:183 acres
Features & Additional Information
The lands are located along the R149 Clonee to Lucan Road just 3 km from Lucan main street and 8 km from Clonee village. The property has also got frontage onto the Leixlip road.
The property is strategically situated just 5 minutes’ drive to Luttrellstown Castle and Castleknock Golf Club as well as being just 10 minutes from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and the M50.
The lands are also adjacent to the town of Leixlip and Ongar on the Dublin/Kildare border.
The lands are currently un-zoned in the most recent development plan.
-The lands are located adjacent to the Blanchardstown Town Centre, Luttrellstown Castle, Hansfield and Louisa Park train stations.
-Ideally suited for any range of agricultural or equestrian usage due to their level free draining nature and have excellent frontage on to the Lucan/Clonee Road and also the Leixlip Road.
-They have been farmed to a very high standard over the past number of years.
-Strategically located on the Lucan/Clonee Road (R149) adjacent to the towns of Lucan, Leixlip and Clonee with Blanchardstown Town Centre in close proximity.
-The new town of Ongar is adjacent to the property.
Located within 10 minutes drive from the M50 and within 4 miles of the N3
From Dublin take the M3 motorway towards Clonee village. In Village take the Lucan road R149 for 8 km and the property is either side identified by for sale sign.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Contact: Philip Byrne 01 6286128
Solicitor: Robert Dore & Co. Tel: 353 1 6790580