Approx. 3.4 acres (1.38 ha) Zoned Existing Residential and Infill, Maynooth Road, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
• The subject lands extend to approx. 3.4 acres (1.38 ha)
• Zoned existing Residential Infill
• The site is located on the western side of Leixlip approx. 300m from the Leixlip Louisa Bridge train station.
• Of interest to developers, investors and those seeking an investment with growth prospects
For sale by Public Auction on Wednesday the 30th of May at 3pm in the Glenroyal Hotel, Maynooth, Co. Kildare (unless previously sold).
The subject lands are square in shape, apart from an elongated section in the north-western corner that has frontage onto Station Road (R148), and extend to 3.4 acres (1.38 ha). The lands are bounded by an existing residential development (Knockaulin), the grounds of Scoil Bhride and an afterschool centre. The surrounding area consists primarily of residential uses though there are school and church grounds nearby.
The lands are zoned ‘B – Residential and Infill*’ in the Leixlip Local Area Plan 2017-2023.
* To protect and enhance the amenity of established residential communities and promote sustainable intensification.
No planning has been applied for on the subject lands.
Interested parties are invited to satisfy themselves in relation to the availability and adequacy of services.
We understand the property is held Freehold.
From Dublin take the M4 to Junction 6, follow the signs for Leixlip (cross over the interchange). At the second roundabout take the second exit, proceed towards Leixlip passing the Louisa Bridge Train Station and the Garda Station. The property is on the right hand side of the road immediately after the Garda Station, next to the Little Harvard Afterschool.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.