- High profile investment opportunity in the centre of Kilcock Town.- Passing rent of €508 per month / €6,096 per annum. – Property is located adjacent to the Train Station and has easy access to the M4.- Public parking to the front and is next door to a supermarket.
• Exceptionally well presented 3 bed family home• Situated in a quiet cul de sac overlooking open green space• Excellent energy rating, with gas central heating and double-glazed windows• Wonderful location adjacent to excellent amenities, schools, shops and local train station
• Immaculate 3 bed semi-detached with large rear garden • Superb location, close to all amenities• Adjacent to Kilcock Village and the Local GAA Club• Situated at end of row on a corner site with mature hedging
• 4 Bed detached Bungalow property with Granny Flat on c.1 acre site.• Beautiful grounds with paddock and stable to rear.• Country setting only 1 mile to Kilcock Town.• Viewings are highly recommended.• Only 8 minutes from Maynooth University town.
Auction on Wednesday the 30th of May 2018 in the Glenroyal Hotel at 3 pm-Prime parcel of lands all in grassland-Almost 90 metres frontage to public road-Suitable for any agricultural or equestrian use-Suitable for one-off residence STPPKilcock 3 km, Maynooth 10 km, Dublin 35 km
• Large 45 bed semi detached family home• East facing rear garden• Approx: 1,475 sqft• Superb location close to all local amenities
The property is a superb farm of land laid out in attractive sized divisions all of which are surrounded by whitethorn hedgerow. The lands are laid out in one block and are all in old pasture and have been well maintained over the recent years.The house is a two storey farmhouse which is fully intact [...]
Derelict House on Approx. 62 Acres at Kilglynn, Kilcock, Co. Meath.Public Auction on Thursday the 19th of April 2018 in the Glenroyal Hotel, Maynooth, at 3 pmPrime residential holding in one large block-Lands all of good quality free draining lands ideal for any agricultural enterprise-Two storey farmhouse requires complete renovation-Farmyard consists of haybarn, lean-to, silage [...]
• Well-presented 3 bed mid terrace property• Newly installed triple glazed windows and doors• South facing rear garden• c. 114sqm
Immaculate 3 bed end of terrace situated in a quiet cul de sacBeautifully kept by its current ownersWithin easy reach of all services just minutes from Kilcock town centreExtending to approx. 1,100sqft